Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July 17, Tuesday, All back together again!

Stacy here. I stayed with Lindsey last night, it was way over due to be my turn.  Jason took Gage and Megan home to the RMH and met Sierra and a VERY excited Hunter. Needless to say it took Hunter awhile to calm down last night.  I think I may have gotten the better end of the deal.  Lindsey slept well, she woke up at 12:20 am and was giggly and very social (her old self).  I was sitting by her bedside and before she went to sleep for the night she prayed that she would be able to sleep all night.  When the nurse left the room to get her some juice, Lindsey said, "Well at least I slept all night."  I reminded her that "all night"  would be waking up at 6 or 7 in the morning, not midnight.  It was kind of funny.  She was up for about an hour and then she went back to sleep.  She was up again around 5:15am but went back to sleep.  I headed back to the RMH after that, since we have everyone home and no milk. Not that I have had plenty of offers from people to pick that up. Sometimes it just feels good to run to the grocery store, to do an ordinary day activity like shopping for my family, just to pull you out of our hospital world and realize life is still going on.

Unfortunately, Lindsey's good mood can only be captured in the middle of the night.  She woke up this morning a little ornery, but still perked up with all of her family in the room.  It is great to be together!  Everyone grabbed their electronics and "bonded" (ha ha ha).  Lindsey went for a walk this morning and we have another  walk planned for this afternoon.  Each time she gets stronger and stronger.  I think we are going to make a new record on our afternoon walk, maybe a full lap. That will be huge.  We are very excited to have Hilary, Bethany, Garrity, and Abigail here to visit as well. Here's to a good day!





Dr. Justin Yeh looking for clots in the Berlin. 

18 comments:

Lori said...

I have been checking all morning for an update, and I'm so pleased to see you all together in Lindsey's room. Thanks for posting the photos! I am sending the one of the whole family to everyone I know who is praying for you. They will be happy to see your reunion and be asking God to bless your time together. Wouldn't this be a great day for a new heart? =)

Anonymous said...

What a blessing to have the whole family their I know I feel better when I have my family with me. Love the pictures. We are praying as always for good days and for the strangth of another family to give the gift of life in their time of greaving. The Shoemakers

Anonymous said...

It is so great to see you all together! Lindsey you are looking great, keep up the great work and prayers for continuing to gain strength.

Anonymous said...

Everyone looks so happy to be together! What a beautiful family!
I hope your day gets better and better.....here's to family!
Brittany (Willitts) Marrione

Hannah Richins Beck said...

Hooray for being together!!!!!
We keep praying for all of you, and are keeping the faith. Thank you both for keeping us updated, even if it is over 800 miles away.

Unknown said...

How fun to have everyone together. Isn't amazing what we all take for granted. I am sure it gives Linday a real boost to have her siblings with her. You are all special to us and we are praying for really good things to happen soon. Stacy, I know what you mean when a trip to the grocery store has a grounding effect on a person.Love to all. Carol Pratt

Gina Perkins said...

So glad you are all together. Having spent much time with our youngest in hospitals, I do understand how doing a simple errand like "buying milk" can be refreshing. Perhaps we all need to remember not to take "simple pleasures" for granted! Hope you have a wonderful day and that each walk brings new strength. Pray each day for you and your family. I know Hillary and Garrity will definitely cheer everyone up! : )

Sara said...

So nice to see pictures of your family all together!!!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing your entire family together!!! I'm glad to here Lindsey Lou is returning to herself!! Hooray! Em

Anonymous said...

A joke for ya'all
"What did the porcupine say to the cactus?"..................

Anonymous said...

are you my mommy?

Unknown said...

Dear Binghams...so glad to see the pictures of all of you together...and smiling ear to ear!! What great grins!!Hoping that the rest of your day is blessed with strength and happiness and the joy that only family can provide!! Praying that the Lord will surround you with His angels, guarding and protecting each one of you. Lindsey, don't worry about being dizzy....people tell me I'm dizzy all the time!!!! This too will pass!

Anonymous said...

What a blessful day it is just to see the Bingham Seven together again!! Love to see all the smiles! Tell Lindsey that Logan and I have been on a show steer hunt for the last 24 hrs. as her steers decided to go for a neighborhood stroll...we finally found them midmorning behind the Bingham pivot down by the ponds hanging with the cows! We were feeling like we were going on a Bear Hunt this early a.m. and thought about Lindsey Lou the whole way! Maybe thats why we couldn't find them...we were looking for bears!! :) Now its time for us to go round them up with Justin...its probably going to be a rodeo! Keep working hard Lindsey Lou breaking your records...just like going for GOLD and believing the BEST!! We love you all so much and pray often for each of you. May God continue to wrap his loving arms around you and bless Linsdey with a new heart. xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

So wonderful to see you all together! Ah, the smiles...the happiness! I do like the fact Jason seems to be hiding something, Hmm....
So happy that Lindsey did so good today! She'll be racing around the hospital before you know it!
Enjoy the family time! God bless all! M

Anonymous said...

So wonderful to see you all together! Ah, the smiles...the happiness! I do like the fact Jason seems to be hiding something, Hmm....
So happy that Lindsey did so good today! She'll be racing around the hospital before you know it!
Enjoy the family time! God bless all! M
Thanks to Betsy for posting about the article in the Baker City Herald I was able to read it. Such a great article! I'm on a mission to encourage anyone and everyone to read it to gain knowledge about your situation :)

Janelle said...

What a beautiful family. Hunter looks just like Jason! Hang in there Lindsey! We love you!

Anonymous said...

By the way, I noticed Jason was ducking behind, too, but then I pondered the idea of....are you just hiding the chin hair???!!!! Love you guys...Lindsey Lou I hope you have a very restful night and sleep all night until tomorrow morning after 5:00 a.m.!!! loves, hugs, and many prayers :) xoxoxoxo

Kay Patterson said...

Thinking of you.