Saturday, January 12, 2013

Jan 11, Friday Night at the Saddle Rack

Kids were glad to see Friday roll around, and so was their Mom and Dad. Around 5:30 Lindsey's friend Collette came by to visit her. She and her mom brought a cute gift and stayed for a bit. She is a very nice cute friend to Lindsey. Thanks Collette for coming by!

At 6:00 Sondra Zenger came by with Allie Zenger and Sadie Perry. They stayed here while Stacy and I went out. We went over to Fremont on the east side of the bay (heavy traffic), went to dinner, then went country dancing at the Saddle Rack. We had so much fun. There was all types there, and I mean ALL.  The ages ranged from 21 to about 80.  We had a blast. Lots of people, good music, good dance floor, and a hot date!  Our favorite was this old guy, not younger than 80 dancing up a storm.  I thought he was dancing with his granddaughter, but he wasn't. He was just going around asking the cute young ladies to dance. I had to keep a close eye on my woman.  It was just a lot of fun for us. That was very nice of Sondra to watch the gang so Stacy and I could get out.Thanks Sondra.

Lindsey just received her midnight Lovenox shots, (grrrr) Sierra has a blood draw at 7:20am, and the girls have a Lighting basketball game.  I think we are almost to busy for a transplant......

 Lindsey and Collette

 The 'One'






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty gnarley looking beard, Dude

Erin said...

I'm so happy to hear you got out together!! All I want to say Jason about the beard is... It's scarey huh????

Janelle said...

Whoa, I almost missed that mini-ponytail. That is something else. Lindsey needs that heart before that thing grows! ha ha

Bonnie Bingham said...

Thinking of you everyday...

Anonymous said...

I love that you guys got to sneak away for dancing and date time....very much needed!! Hope your day of bball was enjoyable. Thinking and praying that that special gift will come soon, so Lindsey can do some shaving! Loves, hugs, and many prayers xoxoxoxo