Saturday, June 16, 2012

June 16, 2012, Lindsey's Story

Lindsey Lou Bingham








This is our #3 child, our little Princess, Lindsey Lou.  She was showing signs of congestive heart failure,  swollen face, fatigue, nausea, vomiting and no appetite. We took her into the ER on May 20, 2012 there they took a chest x-ray and diagnosed her with Dilated Cardiomyopathy. How could this be happening.... again.... She was given a blessing that Sunday and headed off on her adventure on May 21st.  Her and her mother, Stacy, went to Boise, then on to Calif.  She has been here 4 weeks now and is currently in the CVICU on 6 IV's, Oxygen, and heart monitors.  She has been placed on the transplant list and the wait is currently 2-4 months.  Dr. Bernstein has reintroduced the Berlin Heart.  Since Sierra's transplant 6 years ago, they have done over 50 Berlin Hearts, with better success rating.  At the rate Lindsey is going, I would not be surprised to see her on the Berlin Heart within a week.  We will update as her story progresses.  The Lord blessed Sierra with a miracle, he can do it again. 
Stacy is a trooper. She is strong.  She has perfect faith that Lindsey will come thru.
Till next time.
Lindsey's daddy

4 comments:

Linnea said...

Jason--

My mom mentioned Lindsey's troubles earlier this week. I went looking for your blog this morning because I wanted you to know that my little family is praying for your family! We pray they will all be home and together soon and that all will be well. I give my 8-year-old a hug each time I look at him and think of Lindsey.

Linnea

Unknown said...

I did not realize that you guys are Latter Day Saints. Suggestion...
recall the importance of geneology work and temple work.
Have you all been sealed? Hope so.

Unknown said...

I was checking in. You have not posted in a while. I am in a better mood. I was going to leave a nice comment. I hope that the kids are okay. They are good people, good children, good souls...

Anonymous said...

The Latter Day Saint Church has many presidents. Not just the one. Not just the prophet.