Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Break

We are all healthy and doing great!! For spring break this past week, the kids and I went to Utah to see my family. It is our tradition, we do this every year while Jason is busy in tax season. We had a lot of fun. Spending time with cousins and Grandparents, going to lunch with high school friends and shopping.



Making sugar cookies at Aunt Kelly's. Grandpa Merrill is a really
good frosting maker.


My Grandma & Grandpa, who are 88 & 87 years old.


My high school friends, thank you guys for going to lunch with me!


Megan at her play "Rumplestilskin".

2 comments:

Em said...

I'm glad you had another good spring break back in Utah. Your kids look so grown up, I can't wait to see everyone in August. Remember get thinking about what and where you want to go in October!!Italy, France (paris and normandy).

The Swainston Family said...

Looks like you had a great spring break! Have a fabulous day!