Thursday, March 12, 2009

Badger Pride!

Last Saturday our local High School won the state championship basketball game. They haven't won a championship since Jacob (Jason's brother) was in high school (15 years ago). Jason, a true badger fan, dressed up and always sits in the student section. I think it is his one way to live the Utah State basketball days. So, the rest of us decided to join him. The kids all wore their red and blue and we painted faces. It was a lot of fun!

Gage is doing great! Still hasn't rolled over, but is very close. Tried him on rice cereal, he wasn't crazy about it. He has a great appetite and is making up for whatever weight he lost during his illness.

Lindsey was throwing a fit one day (I know, it seems so unlike her!) and ran up to her room. After awhile, we couldn't find her and went to her room and found her sleeping standing up. Her leg had locked and was holding her up. It was quite funny.

All is well for now, just waiting for winter to finally GIVE IT UP!!


Gage not so sure about rice cereal.



Lindsey asleep standing up.



Our Badger crew!!

2 comments:

Em said...

great blog! First, off I am cracking up at Lindsey sleeping standing up, I love that. I am also wondering about her room decor. It looks like the room is painted and you have new bed spreads, take a picture for me, I would love to see it. Gage is a cutie, its fun to see him, he looks great. It's funny, for me, to see all the kids dressed up in PV pride, I am sure it will make Justin a little jealous he wasn't there. It's good hearing from you.

Garity said...

My goodness, what a great blog! Gorgeous family! I don't even know if Jason remembers me but I'm sure my name rings a bell :) (but I've only got one "r")

I just came across your blog after reading Linnea's blog (and then following some links over to yours!) I just posted a message on Josh and Tara's blog but then realized they haven't posted for eons! ARGH!!!! Tell them to get with it already! I'd also love to get back in touch with Garrity (I wrote her a few times when she was on her mission but then we moved overseas and I completely got sidetracked from keeping in touch with anyone) If you could pass her my e-mail, it's kgline@live.com

OK, going to catch up a little more with your family. I'm so touched by your strength with Gage.