Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tuesday night

We have a big day tomorrow, Wednesday. Lindsey has biopsy. First one since July of last year.  We would love to have good result there.  Sierra has clinic appointment and blood draw.  After the appointment Sierra and I get trained on how to do echo's.  Yes, that is right.  However this is just a study to see if parents (especially non-nurse parents such as myself) can actually perform an echo.  It will definitely be interesting echoing my 16 year old.  

Kids have school, sports, seminary, the usual, so as soon as the biopsy and clinic appointments are done, it is back to the grind.

Megan had a good game against Mountain View.  She is getting more confident as the season progresses.

Last of all, this morning Lindsey and I had a very wet bike ride to Jordan.   You know your wet when you have water dripping down the small of your back, and beyond.  It was kinda fun to bike together in the warm rain.  No matter where we are at, here or in Oregon, we love the rain.

Gage is hangin' in there.  Main thing we battle is the tummy aches and getting him to drink fluids. It is a constant battle.

That's it for now,

Heading down Bryant
Not many bikes today at Jordan.

7 comments:

Tara and Josh said...

HA - instant memories of "you know you're wet when ......". But hey, I think those brace posts are still standing strong!

cfdust said...

Jason, Where is your bike helmet????? From a concerned nurse in Oregon.

Unknown said...

Even in the rain....Hang in There, Troops!! Just want you to know that even though we may not comment every day, or week, we continue to follow and hold you all up in prayer. Hoping Wednesday is a great day for all of you, and especially for Gage Aurelius, Strong and Courageous!! "Everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scripture we might have hope." Romans 15:4

Wendy said...

I second that question, where is your helmet Jason!! From a concerned nurse in Washington!! (I can't help but laugh that you are getting scolded by two nurses!)

justjuls@bakercity said...

I wish I could watch Megan play. She was a,fireball in 5th grade, so I can only imagine now. Praying today is filled with blessings. Julie C.

justjuls@bakercity said...

I wish I could watch Megan play. She was a,fireball in 5th grade, so I can only imagine now. Praying today is filled with blessings. Julie C.

mch43 said...

I've been following you guys for quite a while and I watched your Dateline episode twice. I keep hoping I'll learn how to think/act the way you guys do. Truly, I've never been so inspired by a family, or a couple. I know your lives are hard but God BLESS you for the way you put your heads down and 'deal'. The lessons you are giving your children---as well as people like me---are beyond measure.

I'm so very impressed by you. You are in my prayers, but I have no doubt that your outcome will continue to take a positive track.