Saturday, December 8, 2012

Dec 8, Saturday, Neal Swartzberg Christmas Party

Megan and Sierra had a basketball game this morning.  It was pretty one sided, the other team didn't have much. Spent part of the day in the Sobrato Room with Liz Niccum and her two kids. Girls made those fancy Laura Pointer snowflakes and decorated sugar cookies while the boys wrestled and ran around. I am so glad they are allowed to do that. They (we) would be going crazy if they weren't able to use up energy.

Tonight I took the boys over to Neil Swartzberg home for a little Christmas party. Neil is an attorney that I met at the office where I am working. They invited 4-5 couples with their kids over and asked if Stacy and I wanted to come. I wanted to take Stacy, but it didn't work out. :( So we had a Boys Night Out.  Hunter and Gage had a great time playing with boys their age and even met one of Santa's 'helpers'.

The only thing missing from today, was a chance for my wife and I to get out. Maybe next time.

As I am typing I am noticing a lot more PVC's creeping back up on her monitor.  This has been going on for a few days and no one has said anything to us. I know I shouldn't be looking at it, it doesn't do any good, but you can't help it. I'm not worrying, just acutely observing. I have asked the team and they are not too worried, yet.

Tonight for the first time, we saw the video clip from the steer auction in Haines back in July. Wow! Stacy and I just sat here with tears streaming down.  We were both speechless. Kids were looking at us wondering what was going on. There really are a lot of good people out there. I honestly don't know how we can ever thank people enough for what was been done and continue to do for our little family.
Linds protecting Gage from Hunters wrath


 Sugar cookie delight
 At Neals place. VERY nice people



For Lindsey's evening walk she got to hold and play with this cute 5 month old. She is just under 10 lbs and cute as can be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for sugar cookie making, boys wrestling, parties with Santa's helpers, a good basketball game, and for a little game of Uno...any cheaters yet?!?! Have you tested out Farkel yet? Hears to the beginning of a cheerful and blessed Sunday, May the Heavenly Father continue to bless Lindsey and your loving family. Oh and may those pvc's go away...maybe its just time for her machine maintenance or changeout. Loves, hugs, and many prayers xoxoxoxo

nickandhil'sfamily said...

Wow, a lot of exciting things going on. Yeah for Chloe Bear! One of these days . . . . Lindsey looks so good, it is amazing that she has to have days where she is STUCK in her room! Just be glad that Hunter is in all day school! I saw another ecard that reminded me of myself and hopefully every other mother out there. Stacy, you will appreciate this and possibly speak this to Hunter. "You are making it difficult for me to be the parent I always imagined I would be." The next one is for our love of stick families "Thank you for informing me you have a stick figure family of six. Your mini van had me under the impression you were wild and single." Here is to a good week!