Friday, August 17, 2012

Aug 17, Much better

1:40 pm.
Quick report to ease my parent's minds. Lindsey's fever is gone. She slept well, took a 3.5 lap walk, has been to school, and is at PT right now.  The fluid on her right side seems to have been the problem.  Because of the fluid a part of her right lung has collapsed.  They will still probably take the picc line out just because it has been in for so long and risk of infection.  She still has pain and itching around the Berlin site.

Sierra is also feeling better.  Went to school and will pick her and Megan up at 3:00 today. Will give a full report later with pictures.
Jas

4 comments:

Sarah Foreman McKellar said...

Great news! I read your post and hoped Sierra wasn't starting to get migraine headaches! I was her age when mine started, I'd leave school vomiting and with a terrible head ache. Not the best, but I'm glad she's feeling better. We're keeping our prayers coming here in Idaho! Much love, the McKellars

Jennifer said...

Glad to hear that things are a little better today. I think of you guys often and am glad you are willing to share your story. You two are amazing. I know that you are doing what has to be done and that despite the difficulties you would not choose to do anything else. The Lord will bless you and your family.

Anonymous said...

That is great news!! Thanks for the update- your parents and everyone else appreciates! :-) I can't wait to hear about school.I can totally picture Megan super excited to tell you all about it. I think Blake needs to come see how fun your PT is...his patients would probably appreciate it! I think a school-wide Skype is in store!
Love, the Marlias

Anonymous said...

Glad things are looking better now, whew! What a fun way to start school. Hope you have great and restful weekend :) Prayers always, M.