Saturday, February 14, 2009

We are home

Hello everyone, Daddy here.
Just wanted to report we are all home, and boy are we glad to have our little Gage and Mommy here. Gage is smiling and doing well. He still has some withdrawals, but the doctors are confident he can finish the recovery at home. It was sure fun the travel home together as a family.
With all my heart, thank-you for your prayers, concern, and comments. They mean a lot to Stacy and I.
Shawn, our little friend from Alaska who received a heart, we hope you recover quickly.
The Binghams

7 comments:

Arly said...

We've never met but I've followed this journey through Carly Carlson. Just wanted to say that I will continue to pray for your son and his recovery, I am so very glad he's well enough to be home! Congrats!

the Stockwell's said...

GAGE BINGHAM!! I am so happy that you went home with your family.....I insist that be your only time in the PICU!!
we love you guys, I'm sure you are all very, very happy to be home together again.

Trista & Shawn
(the rest of the gang at home in AK)

TlazyT Family said...

Hey, We are so glad to have you all home together again. Sorry we didn't get to see you all yet but we will soon enough.

Erin and Colby

Becca Gilbert said...

Yay Gage! I am so glad you guys are home and doing well!!! I bet it is so great having the whole family home together, and HEALTHY!!!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

YEA!! That is great news.

Jen said...

Yahoo!!! That is great!!! I am so glad that he is home and healthy. What a blessing. We love you all.

Christensen Family said...

I am so glad all is well and tell holly hi from me.



Amanda. :)