Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our life of Birthday's and Sheds!

Well, we made it through another week of birthday's and working on our shed. No baby yet. Which is a good thing. We have a few more things we want to get done before it's arrival. Wednesday was Hunter's 2nd birthday. I worked, and it was my last day of work. I am officially on maternity leave. Yeahh!! We celebrated his birthday on Thursday the 25th not that he would know any different. We are very close to putting on the roof of the shed. We can't wait.
Saturday was deffinately a family day of working on the shed. Everyone helped from Hunter to Sierra. It was fun being together.

Megan holding boards for her Dad from the inside of the shed.


Megan and Sierra had to place screens over holes I drilled in boards. They are called "bird blocks" and they are for ventilation in the attic. Or something like that.


Lindsey's turn to hold the boards for Jason. I cut and drilled holes while the girls held the boards for Jason.

Hunter dressed for his 2 year old pictures.


Hunter #2 birthday cake and party.
Hunter enjoying his toys he got along with his cousins.

Last but not least. Jason snapped a shot of me up on the ladder nailing some hurricane straps. He was loving the belly hanging over the tool belt.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday Hunter!!

Em said...

Happy Birthday Hunter! I can't believe he is 2 already, how time flys! I also can't believe you Stacy. Climbing up that ladder! I don't know how you maintain your balance. I guess 5 times a charm ;) good luck with this next baby, can't wait! We won't be crushed if you want to borrow any of Keanna's baby names :)

Anonymous said...

Okay Stacy you have really done it now....you are almost ready to have a babe and you are drilling, sawing, and standing on a ladder?? Oh my goodness do I feel like a wimp!! You blow me away!! And I'm sure you made Hunter and Sierra's birthday cakes too...right? Okay, I'm going back to bed and pulling the blankets over my head... :)

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY HUNTER!! You look just like your daddy!
Angel