Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day

Had an eventful Labor Day weekend. We went Camping with Jake and Wendy, worked (framed) on our shop, first day of school for Roper (1st grade), Megan (2nd) and Sierra (3rd), and picked up Aunt Garrity from the airport. Thought I would put up a few pictures Getting on the bus.
The kids ready for bed on our campout with Jake and Wendy
Hunter and I workin hard.
Nick and I framing.
Waiting for Sister Bingham, Garrity to come thru the doors.
Sister Bingham home from her mission.

4 comments:

Becca Gilbert said...

Yay! So fun that Garrity is home! We are so excited to see you guys at her welcome home!

Carly said...

Welcome Home Garrity! I didn't know! Did I send you an invite to our blog?! I can't remember.

Jen said...

Yay. welcome home to Garrity!!! Please tell her that I said hello?!? Love the pics of the kids headed out to school.

mariann and Tory said...

Yay! Garrity is home! Lets hook her up with Trace!