Sunday, February 17, 2008

Update on Sierra

Well, Friday Sierra had a doctor's appointment with her cardiologist in Boise. She see's her cardiologist in between biopsies in California. All went very well! They do an ultrasound of her heart (Echochardiogram) and make sure everything is looking good. The echo was normal and her check up was great. All things we like to hear. It is always fun to see Sierra's cardiologist. We have a great relationship with her, in fact she is going to be coming to our house to see what ranch life is like when it gets warmer. One of Sierra's labs of her medication was a little high. They like it between 6 and 8 and it was 9.9. So they may be making some adjustments but nothing big. Everyone here is doing great. Happy Valentines Day, President's Day and Ground Hog day. Along with any others that I may have missed.

1 comment:

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

I am so happy to hear that Sierra is doing so well. I think I told you that my best friend from high school had a liver transplant a few years back, so I understand the value of great news when it comes to health and transplant patients. Congrats!
By the way, you have all that snow and I trimmed my roses yesterday - go figure!