Saturday, February 23, 2008

Snow Caves





Last night Jason and Sierra went up into the mountains by a ski resort not very far from our house. There is a big scouting event called the "Klondike" going on. The scouts dig out these snow caves a week prior to the event and then they come and spend the night in them and play winter survival games the next day. Jason always looks forward to it. I enjoy sitting by the wood stove at home. Jason and Sierra didn't spend the night, but they were there until 9:30. Long enough to have fun.


Hunter, on the other hand, is walking more and more and crawling less and less. Very exciting! He has the fascination with Lindsey's pink beanie. He puts it on himself and then goes around the house thinking he is all that. He pretty much is.







I thought I would add this picture that I took of all the kids today since it has been awhile that I put all of them on the blog. Lindsey was looking at a scrapbook that volunteers from the Make-A-Wish foundation made of our Florida trip. Sierra and Megan were playing with their Care Bears and Hunter just goes where ever. Hope all is well with everyone.

3 comments:

Em said...

I love looking at your weekly blogs! Its so fun to see your kids. Justin told me that Keanna also said she missed her friends from oregon today and began naming them. The girl with the heart, Megan, Lindsey, Roper. I think it would be so fun to move back there. We will just have to keep our fingers crossed. I will be waiting for next weeks blog.

Anonymous said...

Hello Binghams!

I love Hunter's pink beanie!!! Looks cute! Miss you!

Aunt Tiffany

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys! ok...so I love the pink beanie and Jason just must love it too. After two girls, we FINALLY had our Shawn, and the older girls would paint his nails pink and do make-overs on him and George would tap his foot and say..."My son...can't you just let him be a boy??" He almost threw up one day from work and Shawn was in a pink hand-me-down onsie from the girls...I may have been behind in laundry. oh, well, Shawn has turned out to be our big man! We think of you guys everyday, you are always in our hearts and thoughts and we miss you more than words can say! Can't wait to see you guys in April..Jason, George said that he knows someone who has the whole Van Halen concert that we went to on video..I guess he's in the Van Halen fan club, we are going to try and get a copy for you! love and big hugs..the Stockwell's here in Ronnie's McHizzle ;)