Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Update For Jason


This update is for Jason. Jason, this is what your family has been up to lately. We miss you!!



Monday was family night and we made scones. Hunter included. He would smash the dough and then eat it (Yuckkk!! He is all boy!) It was great fun.










Today, Wednesday the 27th, Megan had a program at school. They have been studying penguins. All the parents in the class came and the children showed the parents what they have learned. This is the penguin Megan made. I forget what kind it is, but ask her sometime and she will be happy to tell you.






After touring the classroom of all their projects they had accomplished. Megan's class put on a little skit from a story they had read. Megan was the lion. She did a great job!




Then, tonight Sierra fixed dinner. For a church project, Sierra had to plan, fix and serve a nutritious meal. She wanted to fix mini pizzas and strawberry slush (thank you Grandma Coleman for the recipe book). I told her it had to be nutritious. So she added salad and garlic bread to it. She has been very excited all week about her night to fix dinner. I must say. She did very well. I pulled out the ingredients and showed her the recipes. She pretty much did the whole thing herself. It was amazing and she was pretty proud.





I don't know if you can tell very well in this picture. They all have strawberry slush mustaches. Unfortunately, I gave the drink to Hunter first and he would not eat anything else. Oh well, I guess we always learn.




And last of all Jason, I thought you should know that Hunter has changed hats he wears. Oh, and he added a glove. It was Lindsey's hat she wore as a baby. I don't think it will fit on another babies head after it has been on his noggin. Hope all is well at the office. Please, light a candle, it has to start smelling stale in there after awhile. All my love, your wife.

3 comments:

Jason and Stacy Bingham said...

Hi Dear, Thanks for the update. See you in April. Love, your man

Em said...

Oh, I am so sad for the both of you, soo busy with tax season. Keep strong, Just 6 more weeks, right? It was fun for me to see the updates on your kids :)
I can't believe how grown up Megan and Sierra are.

Becca Gilbert said...

Oh Stacy- Tax season is the worst huh? We are right in the thick of it down here and are working very very long hours. We have a count down of how many days are left until the 16th, but we have found that it stresses us out to know that we have over 3500 individual returns left! Yuck! Well I am glad to see your kids are doing well! They are so adorable!! We can't wait to see you guys! Come down and let's go boating this summer!!