Sunday, August 11, 2013

August 11, Nori's here

It was a good trip to Calif. Fun to have Nori here with us. Gage looks and acts great, and doesn't complain of tummy pain, but he has lost some weight. (not good) We have him on a high calorie 'diet' to get some good weight on him.  Basically anything he wants to eat is great.
 
We did turn down 2 of Lindsey and Sierra's meds, that is all in the right direction.

Megan, Sierra and I went to the hills for another load of firewood.  I sure enjoy doing that, not sure if the girls share that same enthusiasm.  I did work them pretty hard.

Nice big rain yesterday.... all over our nice hay that was ready to bale.  O well.  As my Grandpa told my Dad back in the good ole days, "If you can't take a joke, you shouldn't have joined".   Have to think about that a little.

This next week will be exciting. We have 9 boys and 2 adults coming from Redwood City, Calif for the week to experience a country life.  We have a 'fun' schedule planned including (but not limited to) moving sprinkler pipe, cutting, chopping, and stacking firewood, riding horses, working cattle, stacking hay, fencing, mountain hikes, cliff jumping, and anything else that will come up. The sprinkler pipe and firewood alone will keep them busy.

Megan is playing the piano in church today. She should do awesome. 

Basically, we have nothing to complain about, life is good and we are enjoying the summer before school starts.
Till next time,

 This would be head lice treatments
 They are sleeping with their heads covered with oils to kill any bugs.

1 comment:

Par 5 said...

Sheesh! Next time we meet up, I'm sending the twins (Jayce and Bryce) home with you! I don't think they can haul firewood, but they can handle a little kindling! That way, maybe I can get something done here! :)

I'm so glad the girls both got 0's and that everything seems to be great with them! I hope Gage stays strong for you!