Tuesday, May 21, 2013

97, Long day in the 'Short Stay'

When Sierra has IVIG it turns into a long day. She got here at 7:30 am and will get done around 10:00 pm. NOT complaining, it's just a long day to sit here. Stacy and I have traded off around 3:00. Stacy went home with the kids and I am here working while Sierra is studying for her finals.

Megan had her end-of-year open house in her classroom. She seems to be doing well in school.  Going to Jordan has been a good thing for her.  Lindsey had PT and school today, nothing new.  Hunter was proud to tell me that a lot of kids got into trouble for not doing what the teacher said, but he did what she said and didn't get into trouble.  That's my boy!

 Almost done.

 New stretches and exercises
 Spiderman's were there heading out to clean windows. Gage LOVED IT! He could have watched them wash windows all day.
 I don't think you would call it 'Spidermen'.  There is only ONE Spiderman, so they must be Spidermans. (whatever)

1 comment:

Sandra said...

That Sierra is a beauty! And I have heard about window washers dressing up as super heroes, so fun to see it and so cool of them!