Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thanksgiving 2009

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We went to Utah and had Thanksgiving with my cousins, Aunts and Uncles that I hadn't seen in years. It was a lot of fun with a lot of people. Here are some pictures of the activities.

The kids decorated turkey cookies before the "big meal."




Hunter and Layne eating the cookies before dinner.


Aunt Tiffany with cute little Ryleigh in her arms. Doesn't she look good holding a baby?




Broadee and Lindsey. Broadee showing how well the turkey fits in his mouth.



Hunter thinking the turkey cookie took up more room in his belly than he thought.


All the cousins being too big to sit with their parents.



My grandparents at this table. They are 87 years old. They are the start of everyone here.


My cousin Tammy who I hadn't seen in over 9 years. Getting ready to take pictures of everyone. Aunt Kelly in the background practicing her "cheese" smile.




From left to right: My cousin Jeff and his sister Jodi, my brother Cory with his wife Stephanie in the background and Jason solving the problems of the world.



My Uncle Gary and Aunt Arlene with 2 of their 4 kids and 5 of their 10 or 11 grandkids. Along with my grandparents.


My Uncle Dennis and Aunt Kathlene 2 of their 4 kids. Along with Tammy's 2 girls.


My mom has a twin brother and they have 7 children like my mom. We are all the same ages and did a lot growing up. My uncle now lives in Alaska with 2 of the 7 children. This is 4 of the 7 children and their families. It is always great to see them.



My family, everyone but my sister Holly and her family are pictured. We missed you Holly.



On the way home from Utah we stopped in and visited with Josh and Tara. It is always great to see them. Thanks for letting us crash your place on short notice for Sunday dinner.


Jason testing out the infamous rope bridge at Josh and Tara's.


You can't see it from this angle, but he is really white knuckled as he is taking the last steps. He made it!!

1 comment:

The South Pasadena Dornys said...

That reminds me of our Thanksgiving dinners at the church. What fun memories!