Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lindsey's #6 Birthday

December 29th was Lindsey's birthday. What can I say about our little fireball Lindsey Lou. She is a lot of fun! She loves to run around, wrestle, "whistle" and tease her little brother Hunter. She loves kindergarten and learning. When she wants to be helpful, she is really helpful. She loves and admires her older sisters and wants to be like them when she gets bigger. She is very helpful with Gage and loves to play with him. We are so lucky to have her in our family. It would be very boring without her.

On the Sunday before Christmas, all the Bingham's were asked to do a musical number in sacrament meeting. Wendy played her violin and Megan and I played our cello's while everyone else sang. Once the musical number was started I found that my cello had gotten tapped while I was picking it up and went badly out of tune. The "G" string unraveled, making it impossible to play. After sacrament meeting was over I was explaining to Megan that all the cello we heard was her, because my "G" string didn't work. Lindsey overheard the conversation and took Hunter to nursery. She told the leaders in there that, "her mom couldn't play because her "G" string broke." I am the primary chorister in our ward. I go into the nursery to sing with the nursery kids. When I went in there I got all kinds of questions about my "G" string. They all got quite the laugh out of it. I am always leery when someone comes up to me and says, "Did you hear what Lindsey said." Like I said, it would be very boring around here without her.


Lindsey's birthday breakfast, her favorite, waffles.



The cake she requested. A princess castle. She had this cake when she turned 3. It was not easy then and it still wasn't easy or fun at 6. Good thing we just needed it long enough to sing and blow out candles!



Lindsey blowing out her birthday candles.



Our friends crochet her this adorable hat. Megan wanted to take the pictures. So, unfortunately you get to see the bottom half of it.



Hunter and Lindsey's friend Dallon giving her her birthday presents. Dallon has a birthday 3 days before Lindsey's.




Lindsey sporting her presents. The next morning after her birthday party, we left for St. George, Utah for New Years Eve.

No comments: