Monday, March 11, 2013

Sunday, Day 24 post transplant

Sitting on the plane heading home to Oregon for work. Wish I could stay with the family but Stacy and I know the best and most efficient place I could be during tax season is in my office in Oregon. The California office is working well, and I am able to get work done. There is just something about having a physical presences and frankly I just need to be there. Planning on coming back Saturday. It seems to be working well to do a week here in California and a week in Oregon, but we'll see how it goes. 

Just had a good visit with a lady on the plane from Jordan Valley.
More thoughts to report, just no time.

Went to church meetings in LaGrande. Good to see and rub shoulders with so many people that have and continue provide love, support, and prayers.  All of which are very appreciated.

Kids doing well. 
Jason

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I have been following your family since July 2nd, and have never posted. I cannot tell you how much you have impacted my life as you have shared this trial with us. I have and will continue to pray for your family as you move forward from here. I am a former East Oregon person (Elgin) for 28 years and believe I have photographed Lindsey at Heidi Ho in the past.
Thank you!!!

Unknown said...

Great news last week and praying more good reports this week for both Lindsey and Sierra. Jason, it was good to talk with you over the phone from Dale's office for just a minute a week ago!! No need to thank any of us for helping...we do what we can to support you guys, and know you would do the same. Keep those good reports coming....still wondering how you can manage flying back and forth and working on ITR too!! Like I told you then, everyone in the Baker City office looked pretty much fogged over that day!! LOL!! Prayers continue.

Nick and Kathy said...

Yeah for good days!!!!

Anonymous said...

7Here are some jokes for Megan!

Why did the basketball player go to jail?
Because she shot the ball

What is a personal foul?
Your very own chicken

Two college basketball players were taking an important final exam. If they failed, they would be on academic probation and not allowed to play in the big game the following week. The exam was fill-in-the-blank. The last question read, "Old MacDonald had a ________."One basketball player, named Bubba, was stumped. He had no idea what to answer. But he knew he needed to get this one right to be sure he passed. Making sure the professor wasn't watching, he tapped his team mate, named Tiny, on the shoulder. "Pssst. Tiny. What's the answer to the last question?"Tiny laughed. He looked around to make sure the professor hadn't noticed then he turned to Bubba. "Bubba, you're so stupid. Everyone knows Old MacDonald had a FARM." "Oh yeah," said Bubba. "I remember now." He picked up his pencil and started to write the answer in the blank. He stopped. Tapping Tiny's shoulder again, he whispered, "Tiny, how do you spell farm?" "You are really dumb, Bubba. That's so easy. Farm is spelled E-I-E-I-O."



Continued Love and Prayers! Mike and Dale Olsen