Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween to everyone. I hope you had a good one. Here are some pictures of our annual Halloween family party. Along with Hallween night of the kids. I also stuck a cute one of Gage in there. Hope all is well with everyone.



Uncle Jake the scary bull, Wendy the witch, Roper the rodeo clown and Dallee Jo the rodeo queen.

The kids and cousins Halloween night, before trick or treating.


Jason the Hawaiian, me the cowgirl, Sierra the fairy, Megan the pirate, Lindsey the cheerleader, and Hunter the clown.



Gage the cute little man.




Aunt Garrity the twinkie loving trucker.













4 comments:

Em said...

It looks like you guys had a fun time. I love all the costumes! Keanna was also a cheerleader, I will make sure she sees the pictures of Lindsey!

The Lewis Family said...

You all look so cute! I love Jake and his family tooooo funny. Little Gage is just yummy. I hope all is well and Sierra is doing good. We'll pray that everything is ok at her next appointment.

Marcie said...

Jason, I found your blog from Leahs. I don't know if you'll remember me or Marte, but check out our blog to see us. Your family is cute. Hope all is going well.

the Stockwell's said...

wooo..hooo check out the sexy Hawaiian =) miss you guys!!st