Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Newest Bingham (not ours)

Well, it has been awhile since I updated and I apologize. The weather is slowly turning nicer and nicer. Spring fever is in full swing here at the Bingham household. Sierra's cough is less and less frequent. She is definately on the mend. To our great relief.



Hunter and Lindsey Sunday, out with Dad for a bike ride (Hunter really was having fun).



Jason and the kids. Sierra and Megan are behind him coming up the driveway.


However , our most exciting news of all is the birth of Jake and Wendy's baby (Jason's brother). They had little Range Wesley Bingham at 5:10 PM yesterday. He weighed 8 lbs 10 oz. and was 201/2 inches long. A cute little guy who definately has his Grandpa Bingham's chin. so here are some picture of the new little guy.

A proud new brother Roper holding his new brother. Roper wanted to name the baby
Rower but decided that Range would be OK instead.

Range Wesley Bingham

Jake, Wendy, Roper and Range. Unfortunately Dallee Jo has had fevers and has not been feeling well for the last three days so she could not come to see the new baby. She is not pictured. But, is very excited.

I just had to add this one. It is Hunter throwing a fit because Jason is holding the baby and not him. What are we in for in 41/2 months. He will grow up a lot between now and then right!

3 comments:

Em said...

Thank you for posting these pictures. I was trying to find a picture of Rangel on the hospital website, but was having very little luck. I think he looks like roper! How exciting!

Becca Gilbert said...

I am so excited for them! Range is adorable! Tell them congrats for me will you? I am so glad he is here safe and sound!

Jen said...

How cute is he?!? Tell them congrats for me. I am glad that everything went well and he is here safe.

.