Friday, February 8, 2013

Feb 8, Day 234, Friday

Checking in. Sierra's band class went to 3 different elementary schools and played for the 4-5 grade classes. Last Thunder basketball game tomorrow. Lindsey had Fun Friday in physical therapy. Her, Sandra, and Mandy made these yummy apple turnovers. Very tasty (just ask the Pointers, they had some last week). Hunter and Gage are doing their thing. I'm into taxes and Stacy is keeping it together. I'm heading home for 2 weeks on the 18th. Stacy needs more help than I can provide and Renee and my mom are eager to help.

For 'Date Night' Stacy and I sat together and watched Finding Nemo with the kids. We were both so pooped, it was actually kinda (really) nice. 

Good night.

I don't know who this is, but she gave Lindsey a really cute hair 'thing'.
 
Linds and I enjoying her Apple Turnovers.
 
Watching 'Dance Acadamy'
Lindsey's good friend Collett.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you watched my favorite movie......love the adult humor in that movie!!! I bet the grandmas are excited at the opportunities to see their grandkids and to help out! They will cherish that time. Cute hair piece Lindsey....she looks so cute! Keep going, doing, and being the amazing and incredible family that you are!!! Loves, hugs, and many prayers xoxoxoxo

Suzy said...

Beautiful Lindsey -- I love to see her smile! Can we help with airport rides or rides for Megan's basketball practices?